Thursday, August 04, 2005

Before even I could say 'good-riddance'

...I'm back. I don't like this alpha-2. I also don't like the fact that some moron called Mario has taken 'alpha' just for kicks and refuses to post anything. grrr.. Oh well, with that positive start, I'll rant on.

I knew it was time to move when I had to think and write. When I had to weigh the consequences and gauge calamities that would follow. When my mom told me that my dad was losing sleep over the fact that I was writing utter complete nonsense.

When my uncle actually sent an email asking me to go to Chinmayananda ashram in California to gain perspective in life and learn subjects like love, affection, tolerance, understanding, empathy. I don’t even know the meaning of half these words. My uncle was quite a sane person last I saw him. He cried when he saw Salman Khan sleeping on his parent’s feet in Bhagban. Going by Yogu’s latest posts, a link to his blog, claiming it’s mine, would have done the trick. My uncle would probably start sending other wayward kids to me knowing what a changed spiritual person I am. But if he chanced about marriage and women that also plagues his blog, I might get another letter telling me Chinmaya Ashram was not a good idea afterall and that I need to drown myself in my non-draining bathtub.

When I asked my dad-in-law if he found the contents of my blog offensive, he answered, ‘No, I think we must first understand that you cater to a completely different audience and I like the way you write. Please continue doing what you are doing.’ Any other fool would have been like ‘Awwwww… how understanding of him!’ But no, not fools like me. I thought- hmmmm… So he likes what I write?! Why? There is some deep underlying sinister meaning in this which I don’t want to understand.
So boom- the blog was moved!

Hah! Now they’ll never know if I have good things to say about them. Serves them right.

Until I start writing about politics like Patrix, leftover food like Lee, or even join the spiritual bandwagon like Yogu, or just link and plagiarize other people’s stuff like Zoheb, or write about being in the limelight everyday (where normal posts don’t feature anymore) like Kiruba, take photos of birds and review books like Parmanu…. I’ll have to remain undercover.


So here’s to evil senseless posts till I move again!

Yours ever annoying,
alpha

28 comments:

Yogustus said...

I love you

Alpha said...

arey! tum yahan kaise? tu tho antharyami hai re!

Anonymous said...

welcome back :D
- a dedicated reader

Yogustus said...

What to do? I need to have my daily dose of Alphraxcin! Paatal (ur eventual destination) se bhee dhoond nikallonga main apnee Alphu ko!

By the way...whats the guarantee that ur folks are not smart enough to figure out ur new home??? After all...they gave birth to ur savvy self didn't they?

Anonymous said...

dedicated reader- as long as you aren't my dad...i'm honored by your welcome.

yogu- Good point there. My dad is quite the smart one. So what I'll prolly do is cut and paste that Vivekananda stuff from your blog and post it on mine every week or so...they wont look any further.
Or maybe they wont bother as i dont think they can handle more of me.

Yogustus said...

This place is very lonely. You know what...I have an idea! I think I will disclose ur new home on my blog!!!...and that way (yogu hyperventalating with excitement!!!)...i will come to know how many people actually visit my blog!!! (yogu delirious with joy over his apparent smartness!!!)

Anonymous said...

Good "Move"!

Vee Cee said...

She's baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Anonymous said...

Leftover food?? Hello, I'm turning into a conscientious blogger., writing about social evils and getting people to start a revolution. This is new, improved Lee. As opposed to the old, incorrigible Alpha.

heretic said...

Nautanki-2.

We're watching over you. :P

Anonymous said...

relieved to have you back, o queen of blogging.
and i get the picture, cant write much with the entire clan breathing down your neck.
and psst, come closer
welcome back

Anonymous said...

all you anonymous people, please give yourselves some name..even if it has to be 'nobody'. It freaks me out now. How do I get rid of this choice from the comment box?

Thanks for anonymously encouraging me.

vc: yes, i am!

Lee, New conscientious you? This is worse than the prim and proper me that attacks your dreams.

Not so smart Yogs: Hey, then my idea of sending your link to my family will backfire on me.

Heretic: Jeez!!!! What happened to your cornea? You got spooked recently? Good to see you buddy!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back... Why not alfa?

Anonymous said...

BTW, what happened to that propietary background colour? It looks empty:-)

Anonymous said...

Aaar, Hey you here too! Howdy!? Still in Germany? You know I am keeping low profile..Cant give myself away with jhatak orange. I dont knopw abt this place..it is quite eerie..so I might even change my mind soon. But for now I'm here.

AmitL said...

Hi,Gangsterni...underground or undercover??LOL.:)

Anonymous said...

Germany is a distant memory! Have been back in namma bangalooru for some time now.

Anonymous said...

You havce been here since Thursday!! GOSH, I am late to the party. And I don't plagiarize stuff. I only advertize for other people. I do noble work. From now on I will start leaving around comments like - "your article has been linked by zohebpundit.borg" so that I am not called a thief.

Anonymous said...

Oops!! I forgot to express gratitude for you linking to my blog from this page. Paay laagu and more such stuff {sniff}

GratisGab said...

All dhamaka drama! :)

anantha said...

Yo Alpha... Wassup!

Anonymous said...

Yo anti!!!!!! Great having you back.

Zo: please re..itna exhibition of gratitute, i can't take.

Anonymous said...

aiyoo, never thought of that. that cud be a problemo!

Ravages/CC said...

Raptures! YAY!!! You're back.

Anonymous said...

ravages! Good to see all my ol buddies.:)

Pallavi said...

hahah good to have you back ... sweets... :) I can understand about the knowing thing .. I am slowly having peering eyes from my office... to check my posts... and its getting slowly warm under the neck... LOL

Alpha said...

lol at warm under the neck. seriously...it's harrasment! pallavi, good to see you back after your vacation! Missed ya and your comments..

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »